Virtual show Marriage Can Be Murder showcases two hours of comedy-style crime solving and a chance to meet new people
What You'll Get
- General admission
- This is a virtual event, which means you’ll watch a live stream of the show/performance remotely while you practice social distancing from the comfort of your own home. To access the live stream on your computer or mobile device, visit the provided link and enter the redemption code located in the center of your voucher.
- Length of performance: approximately two hours with a few breaks
Age restrictions: none; recommended for ages 8 or older; some adult references included
- Disclaimer: Marriage Can Be Murder is not responsible for uncontrollable technical issues including but not limited to:
- Video/audio could be affected by slow bandwidth, WiFi interruptions, and/or the number of people using the internet/ZOOM at any given time.
- A microphone is needed in order to participate in the show during the investigation interaction and more and should be tested at least 24 hours prior to the show. When entering the show, a microphone and sound should be un-muted to participate/hear the show.
- Late arrival to the presentation after 15 minutes will not be granted access and refunds will not be available.
- For questions, email BoxOffice@IvoryStar.com or call 702-205-2775 during Box Office Hours: Tuesday-Thursday (10 a.m.-3 p.m.). Saturday (1-8 p.m.)
Marriage Can Be Murder
- Who may enjoy the show: Perfect for families, friends’ get-togethers, dates, and individuals with a knack for funny crimes
- What to expect: Introverts and extraverts immerse themselves into a virtual sitcom-style crime scene and sleuth around to gather clues and evidence to try to figure out ridiculously comical crime alongside the insanely enthusiastic lieutenant, scatterbrained hostess, and a suspect hiding somewhere on the computer screen
- Bonus: A few breaks to meet new virtual friends and perhaps discover useful pieces of information leading to solving the crime