- $43 for one balcony ticket on February 14 (up to $82.45 value)
- $36 for one balcony ticket on February 16 (up to $82.45 value)
- $38 for one balcony ticket on February 17 (up to $82.45 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Married But Single Too
- The Plot: Sharon and Julian love each other, but their marriage is on the proverbial rocks. Julian’s career as a rising R&B star has kept the young couple apart, delayed their honeymoon, and led to rumors of infidelity. As Sharon fights to save their union, an old flame of hers complicates matters even further.
- The Stars: Comedian and actor Bill Bellamy, jazz singer-songwriter and actress Chanté Moore, All of Us star LisaRaye McCoy, and “Pony” crooner Ginuwine
- The Director: Je’Caryous Johnson, an award-winning playwright known for his stage adaptations of novels and his work with Billy Dee Williams, Vivica A. Fox, and the estate of Sammy Davis, Jr.
Detroit Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts
Built in 1928, Detroit Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts dazzles patrons with an ornate art-deco façade and lush Spanish Renaissance interior. Elegant columns, glittering chandeliers, and vibrant geometric patterns create a palatial atmosphere in the lobby. The auditorium's intimately arranged velvet seats leave every viewer within 70 feet of the stage, eliminating the need for binoculars or drawn-out games of telephone describing the onstage action.