What You'll Get
- $12–$24 for one ticket for general admission (up to $33.90 value)
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the date and showtime you select.
- Who they are: a Chicago-based folk-rock band led by Eric D. Johnson, a guitarist for the Shins and Califone
- What they do: mix a ’70s SoCal vibe with the classic rock oomph of Neil Young and Fleetwood Mac
- Where to start: 2003’s Mouthfuls, complete with its tender closing track, “When U Love Somebody”
- Who he is: the singer-songwriter behind “Whenever You’re On My Mind” and “Cynical Girl”
- Where else you’ve heard his words: in hits made big by Bette Midler, the Gin Blossoms, and Robert Gordon
- How he picked up Grammy and Golden Globe nominations: by composing the title track of Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue will call. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.