What You'll Get
- International Festival of Life “Carnival of Nations”
- When: Friday, July 3, through Sunday, July 5
- Where: Union Park
- Door time: noon
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to see the festival lineup
- $16 for one general-admission single-day pass (up to $25 value)
- $49 for one VIP single-day pass (up to $100 value)
- $45 for one general-admission three-day pass (up to $75 value)
- $149 for one VIP three-day pass (up to $300 value)
VIP passes include backstage access, access to the VIP cash bar, VIP pavilion seating near the stage, light hors d’oeuvres, and a free bottle of water at check-in.
Tickets are regularly $5 for children ages 6–11. Children under 6 are admitted for free.
International Festival of Life
- The Concept: three days of reggae and world music “dedicated to celebrating the humanity of all people”
- The Headliners:
- Tessanne Chin, The Voice Season 5 winner
- Mad Cobra, the first reggae artist to top the Billboard rap singles chart
- Chante Moore, creator of the 2003 album “Things That Lovers Do” that reached #3 on the billboard hot R&B albums chart
- Al Hudson & One Way Band
- Josey Wales
- The Activities: domino games, soccer tournament, a children’s carnival, international foods, and talent contests for all ages
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 5, 2015. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 7/3/2015 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Union Park. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Martin's International Foundation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at noon. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.