What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Martina McBride
- When: Saturday, November 29, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $55 for Balcony 2, rows A–L (up to $74 value)
- $65 for the reserved floor, rows 12–29, tiers 3–6 (up to $84.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Big hits (and the big themes they cover): “Independence Day” and “A Broken Wing” (domestic abuse), “I’m Gonna Love You Through It” (breast cancer), “Teenage Daughters” (teenage daughters)
- How the New York Times described her in a review of a concert at Penn Station: “one of the biggest and most healing voices in Nashville,” on tour supporting an “impressive, impassioned new album”
- Number of songs she co-authored on that album, 2011’s Eleven: six
- Musicians in her current band: six
- Bandmate she’s closest to, genetically: Marty Schiff, her guitarist and brother
- Population of Sharon, Kansas, where they grew up: 158 (as of the 2010 census)
- How she broke into show biz: selling souvenirs on tour with Garth Brooks, who eventually offered her a slot as his opening act
- Her latest album: 2014’s Everlasting, which features soul and R&B covers plus duets with Gavin DeGraw and Kelly Clarkson
- Causes the Team Martina national volunteer organization has worked to benefit: cancer research, the Ronald McDonald House children’s medical charity
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 29, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 11/29 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.