What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Martina McBride
- When: Thursday, February 12, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Adler Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $29 for second balcony seating (up to $57.65 value)
- $34 for main floor rows Y–BB or first balcony seating (up to $67.85 value)
- $37 for main floor rows Q–X or loge rows BB–EE (up to $74 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Big hits (and the big themes they cover): “Independence Day” and “A Broken Wing” (domestic abuse), “I’m Gonna Love You Through It” (breast cancer), “Teenage Daughters” (teenage daughters)
- How the New York Times described her in a review of a concert at Penn Station: “one of the biggest and most healing voices in Nashville,” on tour supporting an “impressive, impassioned new album”
- Rolling Stone calls the tour: “…familiar music coming from the one of the most recognizable voices of any genre, yet with a stage plot unlike anything in McBride’s illustrious 22-year career.”
- Number of songs she co-authored on that album, 2011’s Eleven: six
- Backed by an 11-piece band — including trumpet, tenor sax, bari sax and trombone and a trio of back-up singers
- Bandmate she’s closest to, genetically: Marty Schiff, her guitarist and brother
- Population of Sharon, Kansas, where they grew up: 158 (as of the 2010 census)
- How she broke into show biz: selling souvenirs on tour with Garth Brooks, who eventually offered her a slot as his opening act
- Her latest album: 2014’s Everlasting, which features ‘50’s and ‘60’s soul and R&B covers plus duets with Gavin DeGraw and Kelly Clarkson
- Causes the Team Martina national volunteer organization has worked to benefit: cancer research, the Ronald McDonald House children’s medical charity
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 12, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at venue on day of event. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call the box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.