What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Martina McBride
- When: Friday, February 13, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Swiftel Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $21 for Floor 4 and Floor 5 sections (up to $43.52 value)
- $26 for sections 203–204 or 211–212 (up to $53.74 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Big hits (and the big themes they cover): “Independence Day” and “A Broken Wing” (domestic abuse), “I’m Gonna Love You Through It” (breast cancer), “Teenage Daughters” (teenage daughters)
- How the New York Times described her in a review of a concert at Penn Station: “one of the biggest and most healing voices in Nashville,” on tour supporting an “impressive, impassioned new album”
- Rolling Stone calls the tour: “…familiar music coming from the one of the most recognizable voices of any genre, yet with a stage plot unlike anything in McBride’s illustrious 22-year career.”
- Number of songs she co-authored on that album, 2011’s Eleven: six
- Backed by an 11-piece band — including trumpet, tenor sax, bari sax and trombone and a trio of back-up singers
- Bandmate she’s closest to, genetically: Marty Schiff, her guitarist and brother
- Population of Sharon, Kansas, where they grew up: 158 (as of the 2010 census)
- How she broke into show biz: selling souvenirs on tour with Garth Brooks, who eventually offered her a slot as his opening act
- Her latest album: 2014’s Everlasting, which features ‘50’s and ‘60’s soul and R&B covers plus duets with Gavin DeGraw and Kelly Clarkson
- Causes the Team Martina national volunteer organization has worked to benefit: cancer research, the Ronald McDonald House children’s medical charity
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 13, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 2/13 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Swiftel Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem/purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.