- One G-Pass to Martina McBride – The Joy of Christmas
- When: Saturday, December 21, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Rosemont Theatre
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $37.50 for the rear main-floor section 106 or 112, or center-balcony sections 204–208 (up to a $60.25 value)
- $27.50 for balcony sections 201–203 or 209–211 (up to a $50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Martina McBride – The Joy of Christmas
- Just how stunning is Martina’s voice?: it’s earned her four Country Music Association awards for “Female Vocalist of the Year” and three Academy of Country Music Awards for “Top Female Vocalist”
- Why she’s known as the Celine Dion of country music: she possesses a powerhouse soprano and survived the sinking of the Titanic
- How many times she’s toured with her Christmas show: six
- What to expect: lush arrangements of Christmas classics such as “Let It Snow” and “O Come All Ye Faithful,” as backed by a 12-piece band with strings; a video backdrop of inspiring holiday imagery; some pleasant surprises
- Surprises?: at each show, a local celebrity will stop by to read from How the Grinch Stole Christmas as Martina croons “You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch” and dumps green house paint over herself
- When to ask Martina your most burning fan question: when she steps into the audience for a Q&A session
- Another reason you should rush out: Rosemont Theatre is the very last stop on The Joy of Christmas tour<p>