What You'll Get
- $7 for one ticket for general admission (up to $10 value)
- $9 for one ticket for preferred seating in the first few rows (up to $15 value)
- His Style: “Don’t knock foolishness…it’s nourishment for funny!” is the motto of this veteran standup, who blends insightful intellect with Southern charm and delivers it on a brazen platter with the gusto of a gospel preacher.
- His Accolades: Marvin was the 1st place winner of the All-Star Hawaii Comedy Competition in Honolulu and the Charleston Comedy Festival Stand Up Competition in Charleston, SC, and was a Top 5 Finalist in the Nephew Tommy’s 50 Comics Deep Competition in Columbia, SC.
- Where You’ve Seen Him: Sharing the stage with famed comics such as Rickey Smiley, Mike Epps, Nephew Tommy, Rodney Perry.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 19, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21+ or 18-20 must be accompanied by guardian. 2-item minimum or $10 surcharge applies. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.