All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket for the third floor balcony (up to $39.07 value)
Mary Chapin Carpenter
- Awards: Five-time Grammy Award winning singer-songwriter and 2012 Nashville Songwriters Hall of Fame inductee
- Her Sound: a distinctive medley of folk rock, country, and honky-tonk, with songs that sprawl like a remote farmland, speckled with the fragments of past love or imagery torn from a storm-swept household
- For Fans Of: Lucinda Williams, Tanya Tucker, Patty Loveless
- Where to Begin: “He Thinks He’ll Keep Her”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 21, 2015. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 10/21 for a ticket at venue will call. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. For accessible seating, please contact the venue box office. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid in combination with promo codes Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Riverside Theater
As vaudeville heaved its last breaths in the late 1920s, RKO’s Riverside Theater opened in 1928 and served as a performance hall for just a few years before Warner Brothers took it over to screen their films. Decades of neglect followed, reaching a nadir in 1966 when a carelessly tossed cigarette butt incinerated the proscenium’s drapery, prompting the cash-conscious owners to replace the opulent teal velour with workmanlike duvetyn. A slated demolition in 1982 nearly replaced the theater with a shopping mall before a coalition of citizens convinced philanthropist Joseph Zilber to save the space. In the subsequent renovations, craftsmen installed plush red drapery, overhauled the obsolete lighting, and repainted the faded French Baroque gilding of the auditorium, restoring the elegant space to its former glory and inspiring it to get back out on the theater dating scene.