Live music is a huge improvement on canned music, which takes up valuable pantry space and often spoils into noxious free jazz. Keep it fresh with this GrouponLive deal.
- $35 for one G-Pass to see Mary J. Blige (up to $75.90 value)
- When: Thursday, July 3, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Tuscaloosa Amphitheater
- Seating: upper-level balcony
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Mary J. Blige
- The artist: the soulful songstress who provides the backing track for the nation's torrid romances, painful breakups, and lovelorn PowerPoint presentations
- The numbers: she's sold more than 50 million albums, won 9 Grammys, and earned spots on Time's Time 100 list and Rolling Stones's list of 100 Greatest Singers of All Time
- The sound: a distinctive mingling of classic R&B flourishes and sultry hip-hop beats
- The hits: "Family Affair," "Be Without You," "Real Love"
- The resume: a Renaissance woman, Mary has starred in Rock of Ages and I Can Do Bad All By Myself; has won awards for her perfume, My Life; and has started her own label, Matriarch Records
- The activism: Mary is the co-founder of the Foundation for the Advancement of Women Now, an organization working to empower women across the world
- The latest: Think Like a Man Too, an album of music written for and inspired by the Kevin Hart film of the same name