What You'll Get
- One ticket to the arena soccer World Cup quarterfinals
- Where: Expo Square Pavilion
- When: Thursday, March 26, at 6 p.m.
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Seating and Matches
- $9 for one middle sideline seat marked blue on the seating chart ($18 value)
- $12.50 for one premium seat marked in red on the seating chart ($25 value)
- $16.50 for one middle sideline seat, plus a Stand Proud pass, which allows you to stand on the field with a country for their National Anthem ($15 value for the pass; $33 total value)
- $20 for one premium seat, plus a Stand Proud pass ($15 for the pass; $40 total value)
Quarterfinals competitors have yet to be determined. The first will take place at 6 p.m., followed by the second at 7:30 p.m.
World Cup Arena Soccer
Across the globe, millions of amateur soccer players compete in games of minifootball: small-sided soccer matches defined by a fast-paced, high-scoring style of play. From March 21–29, the World Minifootball Federation’s first-ever World Cup will unfold inside arenas across the U.S. and Canada before culminating in Chicago. This event marks the largest world championship for arena soccer since 1997’s World Indoor Championships in Mexico City.
Featuring 12 teams from around the world, the tournament will be played in a six-a-side, boarded style that’s popular throughout North America. Much like textbook chapters on America’s system of checks and balances, the teams will be divided into three distinct groups for pool play. Four of the eight teams that emerge from the pool stage will clash during quarterfinals matchups at Expo Square Pavilion before the winners move on to the tournament’s next stop.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 26, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 3/26 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Expo Square Pavilion. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Major Arena Soccer League's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 5 p.m. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.