- One ticket to the arena soccer World Cup semi-finals or championship
- Where: Sears Centre Arena
- When: Saturday, March 28, or Sunday, March 29
- Door time: 4 p.m. on 3/28 and 3:30 p.m. on 3/29
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Seating and Matches
- $12.50 for one middle sideline seat ($25 value)
- $20 for one club seat ($40 value)
- $20 for one middle sideline seat, plus a Stand Proud pass, which allows you to stand on the field with a country for their National Anthem ($40 total value)
- $25 for one premium seat ($50 value)
- $37.50 for one premium seat, plus a Stand Proud pass ($65 total value)
For each option, choose between the following games and dates:
- The semi-finals on Saturday, March 28, at 5:30 p.m.
- The championship on Sunday, March 29, at 5 p.m.
World Cup Arena Soccer
Across the globe, millions of amateur soccer players compete in games of minifootball: small-sided soccer matches defined by a fast-paced, high-scoring style of play. On March 28 and 29, the World Minifootball Federation’s first-ever World Cup concludes in Chicago. This event marks the largest world championship for arena soccer since 1997’s World Indoor Championships in Mexico City. These final two days feature the semi-finals and championship match, crowning the event’s first-ever victor.