- One ticket to the arena soccer World Cup
- Where: Valley View Casino Center
- When: Wednesday, March 25
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Seating and Matches
- $9.75 for one middle sideline seat ($19.50 value)
- $12.50 for one premium seat ($25 value)
- $17.25 for one middle sideline seat, plus a Stand Proud pass, which allows you to stand on the field with a country for their National Anthem ($34.50 total value)
- $20 for one premium seat, plus a Stand Proud pass ($40 total value)
For each option, choose between the following games:
- El Salvador against Kazakhstan at 6 p.m.
- USA against Czech Republic at 7:30 p.m.
World Cup Arena Soccer
Across the globe, millions of amateur soccer players compete in games of minifootball: small-sided soccer matches defined by a fast-paced, high-scoring style of play. From March 21–29, the World Minifootball Federation’s first-ever World Cup will unfold inside arenas across the U.S. and Canada before culminating in Chicago. This event marks the largest world championship for arena soccer since 1997’s World Indoor Championships in Mexico City.
Featuring 12 teams from around the world, the tournament will be played in a six-a-side, boarded style that’s popular throughout North America. Much like textbook chapters on America’s system of checks and balances, the teams will be divided into three distinct groups for pool play. Four of these teams will clash during back-to-back matchups at Valley View Casino Center on March 25.