Beer aficionados can enjoy sampling the wares of local craft breweries, as well as watch live performances
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- General Admission
- Four hours of beer tasting from local breweries such as Montauk Brewery, Braven Brewing Company, Bridge & Tunnel Brewery, Queens Brewery, Founders Brewery Co., 1947 Indian Pale Ale, Brooklyn Brewery, Red Stripe Jamaican Lager, Tiger Lager, Harpoon Brewery, Guinness Brewery, Speakeasy Brewery Co., and Kombrewcha Hard Teas.
- Wine tasting provided by Raphael Vineyards for the non-beer drinkers
- One free tasting glass (per person)
- Food vendors
- Live music
- Time: 6 p.m.–10 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 6, 2019. Must be 21 or older. Reservation required. Online redemption only. Limit 4 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Maspeth Craft Beer Festival
Maspeth Craft Beer Festival celebrates regional breweries and their unique brews with day of revelry and entertainment. Read on for more info:
- The venue: The fest is hosted at The Knockdown Center in Maspeth, a century-old building used for art, music, and cultural events, complete with a hip industrial interior.
- The drinks: Attendees use their complimentary tasting glass to sample a slew of beers from local brewers and premium wine vintages from North Fork Vineyards.
- The food and entertainment: A variety of food vendors will be on hand doling out tasty handheld bites while live acts provide a backdrop of festive tunes.