What You'll Get
- $39 for one ticket to Masters of Funk (up to $50 value)
- When: Saturday, October 17, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Orleans Arena
- Seating: P3 Reseved Bowl
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Masters of Funk
- The Barkays: The Memphis legends started on Stax Records as Otis Redding’s backing band before unleashing funk staples such as “Soul Finger” and “Son of Shaft.”
- Switch: The funky disco sextet—named because the talented band members were able to switch instruments mid-song—producing R&B hits including “There’ll Never Be” and “I Call Your Name”
- Dazz Band: Possibly Motown’s funkiest group of the early ’80s, Dazz Band became proof that Grammy voters knew how to get down when they were awarded for “Let It Whip” in 1982.
- Mary Jane Girls: These protégées of Rick James specialized in seductive, double-entendre riddled ’80s jams such as “All Night Long,” “In My House,” and “Candy Man.”
- Other Notable Acts: Brick | The Original LakeSide |One Way Featuring Al Hudson |
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 18, 2015. Redeem on 10/17 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.