- $20 for one G-Pass for balcony seating (up to $41.85 value)
- $26 for one G-Pass for mezzanine seating (up to $53.50 value)
- $31 for one G-Pass for back- or side-orchestra seating (up to $63.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Masters of Illusion – Believe the Impossible
- The Inspiration: the television show Masters of Illusion: Impossible Magic
- The Potential Performers: the darkly comic “Misfit of Magic” Ed Alonzo, escape artist Farrell Dillon, and part-time ballroom dancer Rick Thomas, among others
- The Potential Illusions: disappearing assistants, reappearing dogs, and daring escapes from various deathtraps
A National Historic Landmark, the Majestic Theatre has beckoned more than 4,000 performances to its sweeping stage since its renovation in 1989 and has been praised by such notable guests as Tony Bennett, Sting, and former first lady Barbara Bush. Inside, a Mediterranean-style cityscape frames the theater's proscenium, and the ceiling swirls with projections of clouds, allowing audience members to release parakeets into the wild during concerts and Broadway shows.