- One G-Pass to Masters of Illusion
- When: Wednesday, October 29, at 7 p.m.
- Where: The Fillmore Detroit
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart
- $12 for upper-balcony seating (up to $29 value)
- $18 for lower-balcony seating (up to $35 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Masters of Illusion
In the spirit of the mind-bending CW show, Masters of Illusion makes audiences doubt their eyes and put their ears on watch. The tricks seem outright impossible—even those that viewers have seen before. There’s the classic saw-a-woman-in-half illusion, but these performers can do it with a transparent box. There’s levitating illusions, but here, the magicians might float up themselves to grab the hovering objects. There’s escape acts from steel-toothed death traps—oh, and they are also on fire. Combining sleight of hand, a sense of humor, and a heaping handful of drama, Masters of Illusion entertainingly baffles onlookers of all ages.
What some people are buzzing about: