- One G-Pass to see Masters of Illusion
- When: Sunday, November 2, at 7 p.m.
- Where: The Louisville Palace
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $25 for balcony seating rows F-Z (up to $44.50 value)
- $25 for seating in orchestra rows T–PP (up to $44.50 value)
- $30 for seating in orchestra rows J–S (up to $55.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Masters of Illusion
Based on the television show Masters of Illusion: Impossible Magic, the Masters of Illusion Live! tour brings some of today’s top performers to theaters across the country. Any one of the magical consortium’s wizards might headline in these revues, depending on availability. Ed Alonzo, the “Misfit of Magic,” entertains as a three-ring-ready circusmaster with a dark sense of humor, whereas the Budapest-born Katalin puts on a bewitching act of impossible costume changes. The stage also may be graced by talents such as the Houdini-like escape artist Farrell Dillon, or goofy sleight-of-hand card-conjurer Michael Finney.
The Louisville Palace
Audiences enjoy cultural euphony amid the Spanish baroque themes of The Louisville Palace. In the lobby, a vaulted ceiling sculpted with historical faces looms above columns swirling with flashes of cobalt and crimson. Once inside, patrons can marvel at the deep-scarlet proscenium or gaze at the simulated night sky above.