What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Mastodon, starting from $30
- General-admission standing; view the venue layout.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My Stuff. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Their Sound: hardcore stoner metal that toggles between breakneck speeds and being sludgier than an oil slick strained though a coffee filter
- Their Lyrics: high-concept and laden with fantasy themes as well as literary references, as exhibited by the quest narrative Blood Mountain and Leviathan, a concept album based around Moby-Dick
- Their Acclaim: three Grammy nods for Best Metal Performance and praise from Rolling Stone, which heralds Mastodon as “the greatest metal band of their generation—no one else comes close.”
- Their Latest: Emperor of Sand, which returns to the prog-rock storylines of Leviathan, Blood Mountain, and Crack the Skye with its desert wanderer. Themes of death and survival echo the band members’ real-life experiences with cancer.
The Fine Print