What You'll Get
- $29.25 for one ticket for sections 108–118 (up to $50.70 value)
- $44.25 for one ticket for sections 106 or 120 (up to $74.90 value)
- $59.25 for one ticket for sections 102, 124–128, or 146–148 (up to $94.90 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- The band: the internationally acclaimed alternative rock band composed of Rob Thomas, Paul Doucette, Kyle Cook, and Brian Yale
- Why they should think about changing “Twenty” to “Twenty-Two”: October marks the 22th anniversary of the band’s debut album, Yourself or Someone Like You, which was certified 12X Platinum by the RIAA thanks to smash hits such as “Push” and “3AM.”
- In that time … Matchbox Twenty has sold well over 30 million albums worldwide, penned #1 singles such as “Bent” and “How Far We’ve Come,” and received five Grammy nods
- Guest Matt Nathanson: A vein of pure fun runs throughout Nathanson’s folk rock, from the jangly whoa-along “Kinks Shirt” to the more low-key “Come On Get Higher.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 5, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Live Nation is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.