What You'll Get
- $9.80 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $14 value)
- Click to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Material Girl Lady’s 80’s Night
- Expect to See: the unexpected sights that are born when ladies and ’80s fashion mix with period music and plenty of neon lights
- The Main Event: Material Girl, the Sara Elaine Tafolla–led act that describes itself as “two parts tribute band and one part party band” thanks to its spot-on recreations of Madonna and Lady Gaga hits.
- Expect to Hear: “Like a Virgin” and “Vogue,” plus hits from other ’80s artists as performed by the M80s and Cherry Bomb
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 22, 2016. Must be 21+ with valid photo ID. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About VooDoo Lounge at Harrah's North Kansas City
Striving to give guests a nightclub experience that rivals Las Vegas, Miami, and the cantina scene in Star Wars, VooDoo Lounge keeps its schedule packed with live music, thrilling DJ parties, MMA cage fights, and even sexy Latin Nights. Revelers can opt for bottle service and VIP admission to private booths, while on the stage of the two-story venue, a band wails or a DJ spins.