All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $32.15 for lower balcony seating (up to $64.25 value)
- See the seating chart here.
Chaka Khan with El DeBarge
- Chaka Khan: The 10-time Grammy-winning “Queen of Funk” first dominated the airwaves with her band Rufus, unleashing hits such as “Tell Me Something Good” and “Ain’t Nobody.” But life after Rufus didn’t slow down, with the Artist Formerly Known As Yvette Marie Stevens doing plenty of genre-hopping and hit-making of her own, including the club classic “I’m Every Woman.”
- El DeBarge: As the lead singer of R&B family group DeBarge, this captivating falsetto unleashed hits such as “Rhythm of the Night;” as a successful solo artist, he scored again with “Love Always” and the Short Circuit theme “Who’s Johnny.”
- The Cause: to support the Mathews-Dickey Boys’ & Girls’ Club, which is why the concert kicks off with The Martin L. Mathews Awards Ceremony a ceremony recognizing high-achieving young people and community leaders.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 27, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem starting 8/27 at 10 a.m. for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.