What You'll Get
- $40–$55 for one ticket for seating in the loge (up to $86.35 value)
- $35–$40 for one ticket for seating in the balcony (up to $65.80 value)
- $49–$70 for one ticket for seating in the main floor (up to $101.80 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the date and showtime you select. Seating availability also varies depending on the date.
Matilda The Musical
- The Plot: Born to verbally abusive television addicts, five-year-old Matilda finds her only respite in books and the classroom of Miss Honey, even as it’s overshadowed by the the iron fist of the school’s headmistress. But Matilda has a few mischievous tricks—and telekinesis—up her sleeve.
- For Fans Of: the original Roald Dahl book, precocious young girls, adults getting their comeuppance, Tim Burton–style visuals
- The Praise: Matilda took home a record-breaking seven Oliver Awards in 2012, five Tony Awards, and applause from the New York Post, which wrote, “Once in a blue moon, a show comes out blazing and restores your faith in Broadway. Matilda The Musical is that show.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 17, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 5 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.