- $20 for one G-Pass ticket for general admission (up to $33.30 value)
- $30 for one G-Pass ticket for general admission, plus a skip-the-line pass (up to $43.30 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Mat Kearney’s style: a soulful blend of hip-hop beats, punchy acoustic guitar riffs with an adult-contemporary bounce, narratives interspersed with spoken-word verse and Christian themes, and an earnest-to-urgent voice that both soothes and inspires
- His unusual name: The nurse forgot to write a second T on his birth certificate. When he found out in the eighth grade, he enthusiastically adopted the three-letter sobriquet.
- Gold singles that highlight his crossover appeal: “Nothing Left to Lose,” “Closer to Love,” “Ships in the Night”
- TV series that have featured Mat’s tunes: Grey’s Anatomy, 30 Rock, NCIS, Friday Night Lights, Bones, Scrubs, One Tree Hill, So You Think You Can Dance, basically the entire TV Guide
- Just Kids: Mat’s latest hit album (#2 on Billboard’s Christian charts, #9 on Billboard’s Top 100) that finds the artist reflecting upon his childhood and going back to his hip-hop roots, as exhibited on the singles “Heartbeat” and “Billion”
- Reviews for Just Kids: CCM Magazine says it’s “just as irresistibly hypnotic as previous releases…but Kearney’s seasoned status gives [it] a more substantial feel,” while FDRMX calls the album “Cool and fun, yet insightful and honest…everything we could have hoped for and more.”