What You'll Get
- Matt Lewis: “Long Live the King!”
- When: Friday, April 18, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Hendricks Hall – University of Central MO
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $7 for bronze-level seating (up to $18 value)
- $10 for silver-level seating (up to $23 value)
- $14 for gold-level seating (up to $28 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
Matt Lewis: “Long Live the King!”
- What USA Today calls Matt Lewis: “The Best Elvis in Vegas”
- Which is a pretty big deal because: 90% of Vegas’ population is made up of Elvis impersonators
- How long he’s been performing as Elvis: since he was 12
- What jumpstarted his career: winning “The Best Elvis in Kansas City” when he was 19
- Where you’ve seen his act since: on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, featured in Entertainment Weekly, and in the film Tears of a King, in which he played the Big E in his final days
- What to expect from the show: the closest you can get to seeing Elvis in his prime, all the hits you know by heart, and a stage filled with multimedia razzle dazzle
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 18, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 4/18 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Hendricks Hall - University of Central MO. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Performing Arts Series' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.