- $16.25 for general admission for one (up to $27.50 value)
From Canada to Tempe to Nashville, this talented singer/songwriter/worship leader has chronicled his life’s journey through melody, earning two Grammy nominations along the way with hits such as “Hold Us Together” and “Your Grace is Enough.”
- His sound: poppy, radio-friendly Christian rock built around his powerful, elastic voice
- What came out of his last studio session: Saints & Sinners, his second album with Nashville producer Paul Moak, which peaked at No. 2 on Billboard’s Top Christian Albums
- The lead single of that release: “Because He Lives (Amen),” a devotional anthem that builds on a stirring piano line to resounding heights, replete with string section and hand bells
- His dabblings in other genres: “Look Like a Fool,” off his breakout album Empty & Beautiful, was a straight-up rock song, and “Firelight,” off the new release, adds a heaping helping of country.