- $22.75 for one G-Pass for seating in right or left orchestra rows V–Z or balcony (up to $32.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- His sound: poppy, radio-friendly Christian rock built around his powerful, elastic voice
- What came out of his last studio session: Saints & Sinners, his second album with Nashville producer Paul Moak, which peaked at No. 2 on Billboard’s Top Christian Albums
- The lead single of that release: “Because He Lives (Amen),” a devotional anthem that builds on a stirring piano line to resounding heights, replete with string section and hand bells
- His dabblings in other genres: “Look Like a Fool,” off his breakout album Empty & Beautiful, was a straight-up rock song, and “Firelight,” off the new release, adds a heaping helping of country.