- $24 for one G-Pass to see Matt Nathanson (up to $31.90 value)
- When: Friday, August 22, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Upstate Concert Hall
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How Matt built his fan base: nonstop touring, a surplus of charisma, and sunny songs that practically dare fans not to smile
- Evidence of his pop-loving sensibilities and humor: the latest single, “Kinks Shirt,” about digging a girl who digs the Kinks, with a video directed by Bobcat Goldthwait
- New record you should check out pre-show: Last of the Great Pretenders
- Best Matt Nathanson song to taunt aspiring pilots with: “Come On Get Higher”
- Shows that have featured Matt’s tunes: The Vampire Diaries, American Idol, NCIS, and One Tree Hill
- What Matt says fans should expect from the show: “new songs, new stories, a white Bengal tiger and confetti cannons” (but not really the last two)
- The special guest: Andrew McMahon
- How you know Andrew: as the lead singer of Something Corporate and Jack’s Mannequin
- His latest project: a solo act, and now he’s physically out of sides on which to start side projects