What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass to see Matt Nathanson and Gavin DeGraw (up to $35.60 value)
- When: Friday, July 25, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Meadow Brook Music Festival
- Section: general admission to the lawn
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How Matt built his fan base: nonstop touring, a surplus of charisma, and sunny songs that practically dare fans not to smile
- Evidence of his pop-loving sensibilities and humor: the latest single, “Kinks Shirt,” about digging a girl who digs the Kinks, with a video directed by Bobcat Goldthwait
- New record you should check out pre-show: Last of the Great Pretenders
- Best Matt Nathanson song to taunt aspiring pilots with: “Come On Get Higher”
- Shows that have featured Matt’s tunes: The Vampire Diaries, American Idol, NCIS, and One Tree Hill
- What Matt says fans should expect from the show: “new songs, new stories, a white Bengal tiger and confetti cannons” (but not really the last two)
- What Gavin and Matt have in common: they’re both natural showmen with large grassroots followings, they croon artful lyrics with acoustic-pop sensibilities, and they both planted songs on One Tree Hill
- Gavin’s Hill song: “I Don’t Want to Be,” the theme to the series
- Other hits that have kept him on the pop charts: “Chariot,” “In Love with a Girl,” and “Best I Ever Had”
- Where he honed his talent: the Berklee School of Music, which he attended alongside John Mayer
- Where you’ve seen him lately: on Dancing with the Stars, touring with Train, and serenading on The Bachelor
- His latest Top 10 album inspired by his impatience in chess: Make a Move
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 25, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Meadow Brook Music Festival on 7/25. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open 90 minutes before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.