- $32 for one G-Pass for rear orchestra, right orchestra (rows J–V), or left orchestra (rows N–X) (up to $54.05 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- What’s good about Matthew Good musically: In the ’90s, he led Canadian alt-rock heroes the Matthew Good Band, who were responsible for tender yet muscular hits such as “Apparitions,” “Load Me Up,” “Weapon,” and many more. He’s since embarked on a successful solo career.
- What’s good about Matthew Good non-musically: He’s also a mental-health activist, having given a TED Talk on his own severe anxiety disorder in 2013.
- What’s good about Matthew Good’s live show: It combines songs from both his solo career and Juno-winning stint with his eponymous band.
- What’s good about opener Scott Helman: He’s a fellow Canadian whose bubbly hit “Bungalow” has garnered comparisons to both Vance Joy and Jeff Buckley.