What You'll Get
- $32 for one G-Pass for rear orchestra, right orchestra (rows J–V), or left orchestra (rows N–X) (up to $54.05 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- What’s good about Matthew Good musically: In the ’90s, he led Canadian alt-rock heroes the Matthew Good Band, who were responsible for tender yet muscular hits such as “Apparitions,” “Load Me Up,” “Weapon,” and many more. He’s since embarked on a successful solo career.
- What’s good about Matthew Good non-musically: He’s also a mental-health activist, having given a TED Talk on his own severe anxiety disorder in 2013.
- What’s good about Matthew Good’s live show: It combines songs from both his solo career and Juno-winning stint with his eponymous band.
- What’s good about opener Scott Helman: He’s a fellow Canadian whose bubbly hit “Bungalow” has garnered comparisons to both Vance Joy and Jeff Buckley.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 26, 2015. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Not valid in combination with promo codes Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.