All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $28 for one ticket for second-balcony seating (up to $46.60 value)
- $33 for one ticket for first-balcony seating (up to $55.35 value)
- Click here to see the seating chart.
- What’s good about Matthew Good musically: In the ’90s, he led Canadian alt-rock heroes the Matthew Good Band, who were responsible for tender yet muscular hits such as “Apparitions,” “Load Me Up,” “Weapon,” and many more. He’s since embarked on a successful solo career, selling nearly a million albums, receiving 20 Juno award nominations and winning four
- What’s good about Matthew Good non-musically: He’s also a mental-health activist, having given a TED Talk on his own severe anxiety disorder in 2013.
- What’s good about Matthew Good’s live show: It combines songs from both his solo career and Juno-winning stint with his eponymous band, as well as tracks from his new album Chaotic Neutral, featuring notable musicians including Holly McNarland, Bones Hillman (Midnight Oil), Blake Manning, Anthony Wright, Stu Cameron, and Sam Goldberg Jr. (Broken Social Scene).
- What’s good about opener Scott Helman: He’s a fellow Canadian whose bubbly hit “Bungalow” has garnered comparisons to both Vance Joy and Jeff Buckley.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 21, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 11/20 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.