What You'll Get
Getting front-row seats to a concert often requires fans to overpay scalpers or name their firstborn child 93.1 FM. See a show on your terms with this deal.
- $19 for one G-Pass to see MattyB (up to a $37.83 value)
- When: Sunday, October 13, at 5 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Dallas
- Section: rear floor general-admission, standing room only
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. <p>
- Name on his student ID: Matthew Morris
- Years until he can legally vote: eight
- Meaning, he’s only been alive for 10 years and he’s already a rap sensation?: yes
- He can’t even drive and he already sold out New York’s Gramercy Theater?: yep
- Age when he started rapping: seven
- Where you’ve seen him: YouTube, The Today Show, Dr. Phil, the third grade
- More than half a billion: the combined views of MattyB’s Youtube videos
- More than 2 million: MattyB’s combined Facebook and Twitter followers
- Celebrity fans of MattyB: Ryan Seacrest, Katy Perry, Ashton Kutcher, Vanilla Ice
- Best Perez Hilton guest appearance: in MattyB’s video cover of “Gangnam Style”
- What to expect during his live show: synchronized dancing, stellar enunciation, the endless thud of dropping jaws
- Artists MattyB might cover: Maroon 5, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Pitbull, the Biebs<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 13, 2013. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at House of Blues Dallas on 10/13. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About House of Blues Dallas
To keep the spirit of its musical roots ever near, House of Blues Dallas keeps a metal box of mud from the Delta Mississippi beneath its stage. Summoning the spirit and raw grit contained therein, local and national performers enliven the venue’s wood-laden auditorium, lined with art such as Alan Sainte James Boudrot’s A Dream Come True. The historic White Swan building, a remnant of the 1920s coffee-processing plant, hosts this mix of traditional and contemporary, adding its open architecture to every show.