Getting front-row seats to a concert often requires fans to overpay scalpers or name their firstborn child 93.1 FM. See a show on your terms with this GrouponLive deal.
- $19 for one G-Pass to see MattyB (up to a $34.58 value)
- When: Sunday, October 13, at 5 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Dallas
- Section: rear-floor general-admission standing room only; or upper-balcony reserved
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
- Name on his student ID: Matthew Morris
- Years until he can legally vote: eight
- Meaning, he's only been alive for 10 years and he's already a rap sensation?: yes
- He can't even drive and he already sold out New York's Gramercy Theater?: yep
- Age when he started rapping: seven
- Where you've seen him: YouTube, The Today Show, Dr. Phil, the third grade
- More than half a billion: the combined views of MattyB's Youtube videos
- More than 2 million: MattyB's combined Facebook and Twitter followers
- Celebrity fans of MattyB: Ryan Seacrest, Katy Perry, Ashton Kutcher, Vanilla Ice
- Best Perez Hilton guest appearance: in MattyB's video cover of "Gangnam Style"
- What to expect during his live show: synchronized dancing, stellar enunciation, the endless thud of dropping jaws
- Artists MattyB might cover: Maroon 5, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Pitbull, the Biebs
House of Blues Dallas
To keep the spirit of its musical roots ever near, House of Blues Dallas keeps a metal box of mud from the Delta Mississippi beneath its stage. Summoning the spirit and raw grit contained therein, local and national performers enliven the venue’s wood-laden auditorium, lined with art such as Alan Sainte James Boudrot’s A Dream Come True. The historic White Swan building, a remnant of the 1920s coffee-processing plant, hosts this mix of traditional and contemporary, adding its open architecture to every show.
House of Blues Dallas
2200 N Lamar St.
Dallas, TX 75202