All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to see MattyB
- When: Sunday, August 9, at 3 p.m.
- Where: Center Theatre
- Door time: 2 p.m.
- $13.50 for balcony rows CC–HH (up to $23 value)
- $18 for main-floor rows U–V (up to $30 value)
- $48 for main-floor rows M–N, plus a VIP meet-and-greet (up to $80 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
The VIP meet-and-greet package includes one ticket to the show, one photo opportunity with MattyB, one autographed photo, and one MattyB wristband. The VIP meet-and-greet event will be held after the show. Parents wishing to escort their children to it must purchase a VIP option as well.
- Name on his student ID: Matthew Morris
- Years until he can legally vote: six
- Meaning, he’s only been alive for 12 years, and he’s already a rap sensation?: yes
- He can’t even drive, and he already sold out New York’s Gramercy Theater?: yep
- Age when he started rapping: 7
- Where you’ve seen him: YouTube, Today show, Dr. Phil, the fourth grade
- More than 900 million: the combined views of MattyB’s YouTube videos
- More than 5 million: MattyB’s combined Facebook and Twitter followers
- Celebrity fans of MattyB: Ryan Seacrest, Katy Perry, Ashton Kutcher, Vanilla Ice
- Best Perez Hilton guest appearance: in MattyB’s video cover of “Gangnam Style”
- What to expect during his live show: synchronized dancing, stellar enunciation, the endless thud of dropping jaws
- Artists MattyB might cover: Maroon 5, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Pitbull, the Biebs
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 9, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 8/9 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.