- One G-Pass ticket to see Brit Floyd
- When: Friday, June 12, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Maverik Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $15 for early-discount for sections 116–124, rows 19–24 (up to $38.45 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $20 for sections 116–124, rows 19–24 (up to $38.45 value)
- $30 for section 115, rows 10–17 (up to $48.70 value)
- $48 for sections FAA or FCC, rows 16–22 (up to $64.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The senses are stuffed with aural and visual excess as English tribute act Brit Floyd re-creates a real Pink Floyd concert. Backed by a five-piece female choir, the highly trained virtuosos pull out all the stops for their 2015 Space and Time tour. Celebrating five decades of Floyd, the tour charters every era from 1965 to now, from the psychedelic Syd Barrett beginnings of The Piper at the Gates of Dawn through the brand new The Endless River, nailing hits and deep cuts from The Wall, The Dark Side of the Moon, Wish You Were Here, and Animals along the way. Fans who have seen Brit Floyd’s previous tours will marvel at their latest stage setup, which swirls with a brand new rig of metamorphic lasers, a newborn inflatable pig, and more avant-garde screen projections of Floydian animation. The bells and whistles form an unparalleled spectacle, giving fans the closest thing to seeing a Pink Floyd show without being miniaturized and injected into their uncle’s subconscious.