- One ticket to see Max & Ruby in the Nutcracker Suite
- When: Sunday, December 14, at 1 p.m. or 5 p.m.
- Where: iPlay America’s Event Center
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $12.50 for left or right sections (up to $25 value)
- $16.25 for left center or right center sections (up to $32.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Max & Ruby in the Nutcracker Suite
A top Nickelodeon Jr. show, Max & Ruby entertains children around the world with its charming portrayal of bunny life. Disappointed at having to miss a performance of The Nutcracker due to a snowstorm, Max, a wily little boy, and Ruby, his bossy older sister, listen to their grandmother as she recounts the classic story. She tells of how a young girl saves a living nutcracker from an army of mice then traipses with him through a magical land of snow and candy. Captivated, Max and Ruby’s imaginations begin to bring the tale to life, peopling the stage with classic characters such as the elegant Sugar Plum Fairy and the dashing nutcracker prince. Original choreography by ballet veteran Patti Caplette transforms The Nutcracker’s classic pirouettes and arabesques into reimagined moves that spring from the youthful bunnies’ minds while Tchaikovsky’s iconic score—featuring the timeless, bell-filled Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy—mixes with the play’s original songs.