What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Maxine Nightingale
- When: Saturday, July 24, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Chene Park
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $19 for general-admission lawn (up to $34.50 value)
- $22 for upper pavilion (up to $44.45 value)
- $27 for upper pavilion front (up to $54.70 value)
- $32 for lower pavilion (up to $65.90 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Her sound: an upbeat blend of R&B, soul, and disco that rocketed up the charts in the 1970s
- Her song you’ve definitely danced to: the relationship anthem “Right Back Where We Started From”
- Where you’ve heard it: the radio; multiple soundtracks; while getting lost in a corn maze
- A few more of her hits: “Love Hit Me,” “Lead Me On,” “I Don’t Miss You At All”
- Where you’ve seen her in recent years: on PBS’ Superstars of Seventies Soul: Live; touring Australia clubs
- Joining her on the bill: Thelma Houston of “Don’t Leave Me This Way” fame; Cheryl Lynn, the singer behind the massive it “Got to Be Real”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 24, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Not redeemable on mobile app. Use for admission at Chene Park on 7/24/2015. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.