- One G-Pass to see Maxine Nightingale
- When: Saturday, July 24, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Chene Park
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $19 for general-admission lawn (up to $34.50 value)
- $22 for upper pavilion (up to $44.45 value)
- $27 for upper pavilion front (up to $54.70 value)
- $32 for lower pavilion (up to $65.90 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Her sound: an upbeat blend of R&B, soul, and disco that rocketed up the charts in the 1970s
- Her song you’ve definitely danced to: the relationship anthem “Right Back Where We Started From”
- Where you’ve heard it: the radio; multiple soundtracks; while getting lost in a corn maze
- A few more of her hits: “Love Hit Me,” “Lead Me On,” “I Don’t Miss You At All”
- Where you’ve seen her in recent years: on PBS’ Superstars of Seventies Soul: Live; touring Australia clubs
- Joining her on the bill: Thelma Houston of “Don’t Leave Me This Way” fame; Cheryl Lynn, the singer behind the massive it “Got to Be Real”