What You'll Get
- One G-Pass, starting from $79
- Seating: section A2 or C2 or section 102-103 or 117-118
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My Stuff and will be ready to print. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Maxwell with Ledisi and Leela James
- Maxwell: The neo-soul singer cemented his place as the true heir of Marvin Gaye with gems like Maxwell’s Urban Hang Suite and scored his fourth Billboard top 10 album with 2016’s blackSUMMERS’night, led by the Grammy-winning track “Lake by the Ocean.”
- Ledisi: The singer whose name means “to bring forth” in Yoruba has brought forth a string of hit albums that deliver jazz and gospel with the lung power of an R&B diva—a feat she’s displayed on a Whitney Houston tribute as part of VH1’s Divas and at the White House for the Obamas.
- Leela James: Sounding like what would happen if a mad scientist were attempting to clone Aretha Franklin, but accidentally got some Chaka Khan DNA in his serum, this crooner hit the charts with the soulful singles “Say That,” featuring Anthony Hamilton, and “Fall For You.”
The Fine Print