What You'll Get
- $59 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 208 and 227 (up to $76.30 value)
- $99 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 101-104 and 120 (up to $176.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Maxwell and Mary J. Blige: King and Queen of Hearts Tour
- Maxwell: With the release of blackSUMMERS’night in 2016, Maxwell continued an ambitiously experimental trilogy he began in 2009. Praised by Pitchfork as “exquisite and transcendental,” the album takes the Grammy-winning conceptual narrative to its logical next step.
- Mary J. Blige: This nine-time Grammy-winner and architect of ’90s neo-soul has sold more than 50 million albums worldwide, and her 14th studio album is nearly complete. In fact, you can hear the first single, “Thick of It,” on Spotify right now.
- In Their Own Words: Says Maxwell, “Mary is the epitome of soul. She embodies all that is woman and speaks for the everyday struggle and triumphs of all women.” For her part, Mary returns the sentiment, saying “Maxwell’s music is amazingly soulful and calm with a colorful tone that speaks to the hearts of women.”
- Special Guest: “Permission” singer Ro James.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 10, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.