What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to the Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival featuring Slayer, King Diamond, HELLYEAH, The Devil Wears Prada, and more
- When: Sunday, July 5, at 4 p.m.
- Where: Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- Door time: 3:30 p.m.
- $20 for general admission rows 49–68 (up to $45.68 value)
- $35 for reserved seating rows 20–48 (up to $85.51 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival
- Slayer: the double Grammy-winning outfit behind the seminal album Reign of Blood and one of “The Big Four” who defined the thrash-metal genre, Slayer’s furious speed and vicious guitar led the Chicago Tribune’s Greg Kot to declare it “one of the great American rock bands of the last 30 years, forget about genre,” with the intensity of their live shows receiving accolades from Revolver, SPIN, and Metal Hammer
- King Diamond: With a career that spans decades and a voice that scales multiple octaves, this face-painted vocalist garnered a Grammy Award nomination for Best Metal Performance for his 2007 full-length album, Give Me Your Soul…Please. As for what fans can expect to hear, King Diamond himself offers this cryptic hint: “The Puppet Master will be there with Grandma, and we will even go as far back in time as 1777.”
- HELLYEAH: all-caps supergroup composed of vocalist Chad Gray of Mudvayne, guitarist Tom Maxwell of Nothingface, guitarist Christian Brady of Magna-Fri, bassist Kyle Sanders of Bloodsimple, and drummer and local legend Vinnie Paul of Damageplan and Pantera. The band’s current album, Blood for Blood, features songs like the angular, vengeful “DMF” and the dirty, rowdy “Gift.”
- The Devil Wears Prada: this Christian metal-core sextet with an anti-materialist message debuted at #11 on the Billboard Top 200 in 2010 with its album Zombie. The band’s new conceptual EP, Space, releases this summer.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 6, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Red Rocks Amphitheatre on 7/5. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Options for rows 20-48 are reserved seating. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Ticket value includes all fees. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.