- One G-Pass to see Maze featuring Frankie Beverly & Patti LaBelle with Ruben Studdard
- When: Friday, September 12, at 7 p.m.
- Where: DTE Energy Music Theatre
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $29.75 for general-admission lawn (up to $40.45 value)
- $49 for pavilion sections LT8, RT8, LTC9, RTC9, LT9,RT9, CTR10, LTC10, RTC10, LT10, RT10, or RT11 (up to $67.05 value)
- $69 for pavilion sections RT6, LT6, LTC7, RTC7, RT7, LT7, CTR8, LTC8 RTC8, or CTR9 (up to $100.20 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Maze featuring Frankie Beverly & Patti LaBelle with Ruben Studdard
- What Maze is known for: slow jams with a dash of funk, Frankie Beverly’s come-hither croon
- The band’s original name: Raw Soul
- Reason they changed it to Maze: According to AllMusic.com, Marvin Gaye took the band under his wing and advised them to
- Number of singles that charted in the US and UK: 30
- Patti LaBelle’s first claim to fame: making the disco movement danceable with her group Labelle and their landmark hit “Lady Marmalade”
- Fame-based locales into which LaBelle has been inducted: the Grammy Hall of; the Hollywood Walk of
- What Gladys Knight called Ruben Studdard: “the velvet teddy bear”
- How he earned that nickname: with his silky vocals and endearing personality, which won him fans on both American Idol and The Biggest Loser