- $38 for one G-Pass to see Maze featuring Frankie Beverly & Patti LaBelle with Ruben Studdard (up to $83.10 value)
- When: Sunday, September 21, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Forum
- Seating: lower-bowl sections 101-105 or 132-136
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Maze featuring Frankie Beverly & Patti LaBelle with Ruben Studdard
- What Maze is known for: slow jams with a dash of funk, Frankie Beverly’s come-hither croon
- The band’s original name: Raw Soul
- Reason they changed it to Maze: According to AllMusic.com, Marvin Gaye took the band under his wing and advised them to
- Number of singles that charted in the US and UK: 30
- Patti LaBelle’s first claim to fame: making the disco movement danceable with her group Labelle and their landmark hit “Lady Marmalade”
- Fame-based locales into which LaBelle has been inducted: the Grammy Hall of; the Hollywood Walk of
- What Gladys Knight called Ruben Studdard: “the velvet teddy bear”
- How he earned that nickname: with his silky vocals and endearing personality, which won him fans on both American Idol and The Biggest Loser