What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Maze Featuring Frankie Beverly and Mel Waiters
- When: Thursday, June 26, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Cypress Bayou Casino Hotel Pavilion
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $25 for discount-section seating (up to $40.37 value)
- $37.50 for rear-section seating (up to $50.87 value)
- Click to view the seating chart. The interactive seat map appears on the right of the screen.
Maze Featuring Frankie Beverly
- Known for: slow jams with a dash of funk, Frankie Beverly’s come-hither croon
- The band’s original name: Raw Soul
- Reason they changed it to Maze: According to AllMusic.com, Marvin Gaye took the band under his wing and advised them to.
- Band with similar name: Korn
- Number of singles that charted in the US and UK: 30
- How many reached number one?: two (“Back in Stride” and “Can’t Get Over You”)
- How many include the word “love?”: surprisingly, only two (“Love Is the Key” and “Love’s on the Run”)
- Single that best describes the band’s sound: “Silky Soul”
- It also describes: what’s inside a caterpillar
- Also appearing: Mel Waiters with Andre Pitre, Tommy Hammond, and Bel-Ami
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 26, 2014. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 6/26 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Cypress Bayou Casino Hotel Pavilion. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Bobby Jones Entertainment's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.