What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $50 for seating in sections 104–107, 113, or 114 (up to $86.50 value)
- $69 for seating in club-level sections 115–116 (up to $102.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Maze featuring Frankie Beverly
- Maze featuring Frankie Beverly: They started as Raw Soul in 1970, and they still live up to that name. Today Maze tours the world with three decades of funk-tinged slow jams and number one hits such as “Back in Stride,” “Can’t Get Over You,” the butter-smooth “Happy Feelin’s,” and the radiantly groovy “Before I Let Go.”
- Keke Wyatt: She got her gospel start at age 10, and by the time she was 18 she’d already reached a national audience with the Avant duet “My First Love.” From there, the Soul Train Award–nominated artist appeared on TV One’s R&B Divas and climbed the charts again in 2014 with the EP Ke’Ke.
- Kelly Price: This powerhouse vocalist and seven-time Grammy nominee got her start backing Mariah Carey on “Fantasy” and elevating Biggie’s “Mo Money, Mo Problems” with her sugary mezzo-soprano croon. She later carved out a solo career that veers from romantic ballads such as “Secret Love” and “As We Lay” to soul-stirring gospel.
- Mycle Wastman: Seattle’s hometown hero was inspired by his grandmother—a background singer for Frank Sinatra—to begin singing soul. He introduced his talent to the world on season three of The Voice, where mentor CeeLo Green told him “You got the whole spectrum, man, you are the total package!”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 20, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem 9/19 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.