- One G-Pass to see Maze featuring Frankie Beverly and Patti LaBelle with Ruben Studdard
- When: Friday, August 29, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Gexa Energy Pavilion
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Click here to view the venue layout
- $20 for general-admission lawn ($41.12 value)
- $30 for reserved seating in sections 201 or 204 rows YY–GGG or sections 200 or 205 row YY ($54.37 value)
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Maze featuring Frankie Beverly
- Known for: slow jams with a dash of funk, Frankie Beverly’s come-hither croon
- The band’s original name: Raw Soul
- Number of singles that charted in the US and UK: 30
- How many reached number one?: two (“Back in Stride” and “Can’t Get Over You”)
- How many include the word “love?”: surprisingly, only two (“Love Is the Key” and “Love’s on the Run”)
Conducting the train, actress, author, chef, and incomparable chanteuse Patti LaBelle shows off the roof-raising soprano that landed her in the Grammy Hall of Fame, Hollywood Walk of Fame, and a spot on Rolling Stone’s list of the 100 Greatest Singers. From her seminal ’70s group LaBelle, which made the disco movement danceable with the landmark hit “Lady Marmalade,” to her solo classics “If You Asked Me To” and “On My Own,” LaBelle’s enduring catalog taught millions of listeners their first French entendre. LaBelle breaks out favorites from her songbook and hits every note like they owe her royalties.