What You'll Get
McDonald’s All-American Games
- Year established: 1977, with a team headlined by Magic Johnson
- First game: 1978, at The Spectrum in Philadelphia; the first girls game occurred in 2002 at Madison Square Garden
- Notable alumni: Michael Jordan, LeBron James, and Kobe Bryant on the boys side, and Candace Parker, Maya Moore, and Ivory Latta on the girls side
- Other events (besides the game): slam dunk contest, three-point shootout, and skills competition
- Additional benefits: these annual games have helped raise more than $10 million for Ronald McDonald House Charities chapters in the U.S.
Neither Groupon nor FanXchange owns the tickets to this event or sets ticket prices. FanXchange’s third-party sellers list and sell the tickets. Because FanXchange’s third-party sellers set the ticket price and because pricing is subject to the forces of supply and demand, the price may be above or below face value.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 1, 2015. Additional service fees charged at purchase. Customers buy through FanXchange. The FanXchange Legal Terms and Conditions apply to purchase. Groupon Extraordinary Event Policy does not apply. Please see Groupon's third party site terms here. Contact FanXchange at email@example.com for questions. Review event location before purchase (games/events listed may take place in other cities). Price listed is the lowest available price at the time tickets are made available via Groupon. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.