- One G-Pass to see the McDonald’s All American High School Basketball Games
- When: Wednesday, March 30; girls tip off at 5:30 p.m., and boys tip off at 8 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $8.75 for one ticket for seating in sections 305–313 or 321–331 ($11.37 value)
- $33.83 for 100-level seating in sections 104–108 or 115–119 ($41.27 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
2016 McDonald’s All American Games
The McDonald’s All American High School Basketball Games showcase the country’s best male and female basketball players and future professionals. Since its inception in 1978, the event has served as both a proving ground and a harbinger of future success, as the games have catapulted countless burgeoning stars—including Michael Jordan— into new levels of sports celebrity.
At 5:30 p.m., the girls’ game kicks off the night of high-flying athleticism by pitting two star-studded rosters of future collegiate athletes against each other. The boys’ game follows shortly thereafter, featuring two squads full of players eager to follow in the footsteps of some of the sport’s greats without having to slip homing beacons into their sneakers. As an added bonus, all proceeds from the event will be donated to Ronald McDonald House Charities of Chicagoland & Northwest Indiana.