All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $18 for two general-admission tickets (up to $36 value)
- Includes a buffet of German and Irish food, drinks (available for purchase), and live entertainment
- Admission includes automatic entry into a raffle to win a Weber Grill
- What it is: Oktoberfest with an Irish flair
- What it means: That visitors can enjoy a night of delicious German and Irish food and drink, accompanied by live German and Irish entertainment, all inside one of Chicago’s hidden Irish pubs: The Fifth Province at the Irish American Heritage Center, redecorated as a German beer hall.
- The refreshments: Irish and German beer (available for purchase) and food (included) such as fish and chips, sauerkraut, Harp, and Hacker-Pschorr
- The entertainment: German songs by Alpine Thunder; Irish folk melodies by the Dooley Brothers; contests for the best lederhosen and kilts
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 23, 2015. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 10/23 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Irish American Heritage Center
Occupying a building that sprang up at the turn of the 20th century, the Irish American Heritage Center (IAHC) somehow manages to cram Ireland into one of Chicago’s city blocks. Work from Irish artists hangs in the building’s art gallery, books from Irish authors fill its library, Irish plays light up its 658-seat theater, and Irish food and drinks delight the crowd on the main floor at the Fifth Province Pub. The IAHC also has a knowledgeable staff of instructors, who teach classes on everything from Irish dance and music to Irish language and genealogy.